Built in 1911, next door to the Market Hall, it originally had a shop on the ground floor with storage and living accommodation above.
In 2012, the shop was modernised; the stair case to the accommodation and storage was removed and a new entrance created. This allowed the first and second floor accommodation to be converted into two flats, one having two bedrooms, the other with one.